After placing your order you will receive a confirmation email detailing the ordered items and your shipping information. If you didn't receive the confirmation email within 24 hours, please check your spam folder before contacting us. Please contact us promptly in case of mistake.
All orders are processed within 1-2 business days of receipt. You'll receive a confirmation email once your order has shipped out. We try our best to ensure your order is delivered on time, but we cannot be held responsible for any late delivery or failure to deliver due to circumstances beyond our control. Please note that delivery can take longer during peak periods (holiday seasons, sales, etc) or if your parcel is being checked by customs.
International orders: All orders are delivered Delivery Duty Unpaid. Should your order be subject to customs or import duties, these will be charged once the parcel reaches its destination country. These charges must be paid by the recipient.
Unfortunately, we have no control over these charges, and cannot tell you what the cost will be, as customs policies and import duties vary widely from country to country. We recommend you contact your local customs office for more information prior to placing your order.
You are also responsible for providing any information required by customs to ensure the goods are cleared.
You only pay one flat rate no matter how many items you order and our carefully selected delivery courier ensure your order arrives securely and on-time. All orders are fully tracked and require a signature upon delivery.
Orders under 60€ are charged at a flat rate of €3.50. We have FREE delivery on all orders over 60€.
Parcels come with a tracking number that will be emailed to you the day they ship. Orders within Greece are handled by Geniki Taxydromiki courier and can be trackable here.
We offer next day delivery so your order will normally reach you within 1-2 working days after shipping.
EU & International Delivery:
Parcels come with a tracking number that will be emailed to you the day they ship. EU and International orders are handled by Hellenic post service ELTA and are trackable here.
- Zone 1 Countries: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom.
Orders under 80€ are charged at a flat rate of €7. We have FREE delivery on all orders over 80€.
Zone 1 countries' deliveries can take up to 3 days from the day of shipping.
- Zone 2 Countries: All other European countries and the rest of the world.
Orders under 100€ are charged at a flat rate of €10. We have FREE delivery on all orders over 100€.
Zone 2 countries' deliveries can take from 3 to 5 days from the day of shipping.
- Cash on Delivery: The payment will be made on delivery to the partner who delivers the parcel (usually a courier of ICC or the driver of the transporation company).
- Credit / Debit / Prepaid Cards: On-line payment using your bank card is the most popular way to make purchases from the web, conveniently, quickly and without having to worry about the safety of your money. The transactions made through our website are perfectly safe and there is no risk of fraud. The payment process is exclusively and directly managed by the system Verisign Security of the Eurobank Ergasias bank, a pioneer in the safety of electronic trading. We accept Visa, Visa Electron, Mastercard, Mastercard Electron, Prepaid cards, Maestro cards.
- Paypal: Special brew Workshop.
- Deposit into our Bank Account: After agreement, you can pay the total of your order to our bank account by stating your name to the cashier. We are using Eurobank.